HEHD is aware of the importance of this type of education and training in its capacity development and skills development plans, which is of great importance in meeting the requirements of the labor market and facing the development plans.
"Life is work" program is one of the programs that has left tangible marks and positive effects through its outputs in the community.
1) Contribute with government and community efforts to support the existing institutions and prepare efficient outputs for integration into the labor market.
2) Contribute to the formation of technical and professional labor competencies.
3) Create opportunities for youth and reduce unemployment among them, by engaging them in this type of education and training for the needs of the society.
4) Creating job opportunities for graduates of technical and vocational institutes.
5) Establishing a culture of loving the work, production and creativity.