Believing in the importance of human capacity building and development, Hadhramout Establishment for Human Development (HEHD)strives to achieve this through a number of activities and programs in this regard.
The external scholarship program is one of these programs and aims primarily to meet the community's need for urgent and necessary scientific and practical disciplines.
HEHD believes that human capabilities and development are the main part of the advancement of societies, and that rehabilitation and training is the key.
To support the rehabilitation of human cadres in the fields that contribute to the advancement of society and its progress, in order to promote the process of sustainable development and prepare generations with knowledge, noble values and virtuous ethics.
1. Provide full or partial support to students and trainees in the form of scholarships or grants to complete their studies or training.
2. Supporting the outstanding students and adopting them in the stages of university and higher education and specialized studies.
3. Supporting and encouraging gifted and creative students and directing them to areas that develop their talent and creativity to serve the growth of their community.
4. Giving priority to support areas and disciplines that have a high need and acute shortage in the governorate.
5. Securing the qualified human resources who seeking to improve the service of society through human development programs.
6. Raising the scientific level of the cadres of the governorate and participating in bridging the needs of scientific, administrative and specialized competencies.
7. Building a qualified base of national cadres who are capable of production, giving and creativity.
8. Contribute to supporting any effort that seeks to prepare or develop the scientific, educational, technical, legal and media structure and to develop policies and programs that support the development of the governorate.